Monday, August 8, 2011

my birthday ~~~

i really have a great birthday during the week end^^ and also all my friend celebrate my birthday early in kampar =) so sweet....

FOR MY FAMILY....
my sis came back celebrate my birthday with me i feel very happy...
Saturday night we all having steamboat dinner with daddy...
Sunday morning we all went to jusco celebrate my birthday with mummy...my lovely sis and her fiancé really SAYANG me so much she buy many thing for me cake, present, booking k room and other...
thanks so much i appreciate =)





FOR MY FRIEND....
thank you u all celebrate my birthday with me =) i really very appreciate u all giving me a lot of sweet memory i appreciate have all of friend like u all.....time is passing so fast, just less one month we all will having our different way to go....i will very miss u all T.T anyway all the best and add oil in the final exam =) we all must graduate together ^^ love u all so much......






No comments:

Post a Comment